You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Trading the EUR-USD

صفحة: 1 2 >
Feb 14, 2011 05:41 pm

مشاركات: 22
اشترك في: 12/02/2011

The EUR/USD is one of the most traded currency pair, while it could be a volatile currency but not as volatile as the GBP/USD. Its volatility at the same time allows it to draw some serious investment attention amidst investors around the globe. One thing that is noticeable about the EUR/USD is that its overall movement is in the same direction as the GBP/USD pair, and keeping this in mind would be of great help during times of consolidation.

Trading the EUR/USD is a lot easier when you obtain the right technical analysis tool but always have it in mind that every currency exhibits it’s a peculiar character. It is known that a certain technical analysis tool could be useful for a currency pair and at the same time fail when implemented for any

The EUR/USD is an extremely safe currency trading pair, with a leading daily trading volume compared to other forex pairs in foreign exchange market. A lot of investors have a strong appetite to trade the pair, besides most of forex brokers advance low spread for the EUR/USD trading. What this means is that the EUR/USD trading is volatile again the balance of power involved in leveraging the market is almost equal. EURUSD pair offers investor striking probability trading daily and if you closely monitor your EURUSD study thoroughly, you’ll rap several speculate trading opportunities daily. EUR/USD sways opportunities daily for investors. This is an interesting experience as you can discover the risk tied to trading the EURUSD is somewhat minimal compared to some other currency pairs.

In a bid to attain a better EURUSD trading result, as a good trader you ought to know in order to buy into trading the EUR/USD. Here are some factors that you should always remember:

Trend Identification Tools There are assorted trend identification tools that you can discover. I basically prefer the use of 100-period Simple Moving Average (SMA) and the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD). Studying the SMA allows you get an in depth understanding of the EUR/USD alongside an intraday trend study. The MACD usually is used as a confirmation tool. Watching different time frames on the EUR/USD can be improved when using the SMA as a support resistance confirmation tool.

Trading Signal Tools Momentum indicators such as Scholastic oscillators are better suited for trading the EUR/USD. Investors can allow the default settings; hence there’ll be no need to negotiate a ‘trial and error’ test.

Feb 16, 2011 01:03 pm
paradise User

مشاركات: 75
اشترك في: 01/12/2010

So true! EUR/USD is the most traded pair. Too much liquidity is involved which make it hard to be easily manipulated. Big moves are rarely seen unless there's a major event. If you are a new trader and trying to learn, the best way is to start trading EUR/USD. EUR/USD is really simple to trade as it follow the following pattern: During the European session, its moves will be weighted on what the European countries/European currencies are doing. (EUR - GBP mainly) Then, during the US session it will more likely follow what the USDX is doing. Of course, you need to watch bonds and Equities. But, the shift is so obvious. Most of the times, we will see a reverse of the intraday trend between the European and the US session.

Feb 16, 2011 01:47 pm
paradise User

اشترك في: 01/12/2010

Live example just happened now. At the opening of the US session, with a mix of US data released, us USDX gained in value and made new highs. As a matter of fact, the EURUSD is now making new lows. Same for the GBPUSD and other pairs

Sep 05, 2011 11:00 pm

مشاركات: 513
اشترك في: 08/02/2011

Originally posted by paradise

Live example just happened now. At the opening of the US session, with a mix of US data released, us USDX gained in value and made new highs. As a matter of fact, the EURUSD is now making new lows. Same for the GBPUSD and other pairs

hmm nice one i also think same like you about usd.

one more question this is your pic i mean this is real pic or just get from some where else source.

http://www.xynafx.com/ Xynafx ... fund managers and forex signal service providers Minimum investment for our Forex managed Account service is $2k that will be managed individually in one investors account. XynaFx signals As low as $26 per Month.

Apr 25, 2012 05:01 pm
mrinalini User

مشاركات: 177
اشترك في: 12/04/2012

EURUSD is the most preferred pair by the traders across the world and so far the best pair. It has more volumes and greater pip movement and also higher liquidity and lower spread.

Apr 27, 2012 07:06 am
FXlord User

اشترك في: 07/04/2012

which makes EUR / USD, the best pair to trade, is the fact that there is a lot of information about this pair, available on the net!

May 27, 2012 11:26 am
CFXsignals User

مشاركات: 359
اشترك في: 21/05/2012

I dunno about the comments that it is the safest currency pair to trade.  No currency pair is safe from manipulation or unexpected movements - and eurusd is a hotbed for news at the moment.

Jun 14, 2012 11:09 am

مشاركات: 194
اشترك في: 26/04/2012

EUR/USD is the best pair and i think if we work hard on it and learn about it then we can make a good amount of profit through it and this pair have higher fluctuation and it can be profitable to us .

Jun 14, 2012 11:22 am
CFXsignals User

I don't know what you can really say that eurusd is 'best pair'  Its unpredictable with all the talking heads.  What makes it more predictable is that retail traders are obsessed with it, and its increasingly traded to take retail money.

Jun 15, 2012 09:33 am

مشاركات: 194
اشترك في: 26/04/2012

As per my experienced EUR/USD is the best pair and i am trading in it since a long time and i am quite impressed because there is more and more opportunity to make a good amount of profit .

Jun 15, 2012 09:42 am
CFXsignals User

And just how experienced are you randy?

صفحة: 1 2 >