سحب: 84.46% السحب المطلق: 29.02%
مجموع النقاط: 14225.4 نوع الإداء: Real
المضاربه: Manual
صفحة: 1 2 3 >
19/07/2011 07:17 pm
honeric01 User

مشاركات: 77
اشترك في: 09/06/2011

Account already doubled and i have been able to manage the drawdown to the bearest minimum.

You need an instant loan online? check this: http://www.liberty-loan.com/?ref=honeric01

20/07/2011 07:09 am
Richde User

مشاركات: 114
اشترك في: 11/01/2011

Your equity growth looks a way worse than your balance growth. Seems to be you are not using stoploss, which is a quite bad risk management and will definately result later in a margin call. Why do you hide your trades anyway?

Keep it simple stupid

20/07/2011 06:52 pm
honeric01 User

I don't understand your questions, how is the equity growth worse than the balance growth? do you mean the equity is lower than the balance or vice versa?

I use stop loss but not with all positions, instead i use hedging with a tight MM. I have been trading this account for months now, yet no margin call, what makes you think i am going to get margin call because i don't trade the way you "feel" should be traded?

If i was hiding my trades, would you have been able to see if i use stop loss or not?

You need an instant loan online? check this: http://www.liberty-loan.com/?ref=honeric01

20/07/2011 08:12 pm
Richde User

Don't understand what? I mean the equity growth chart is deeply below balance chart which indicates you let your losses run, but it's possible there comes a drawdown when you won't get so lucky and you will get a margin call.
3 months trading doesn't make a sense. 6 months and 1 year track record makes. What happens if market will go roughly against you in that specified trade where you didn't use stoploss? Use hedging with a tight MM? Don't make me laugh, because I can see 500% difference between your balance and your equity level on 7th of June. This looks like anything but a tight money management.
Your closed trades are private. So it means you are HIDING your trades at the moment, but based on your balance and equity growth everybody could figure out you do not use stoploss at every position.
ALWAYS-USE-STOPLOSS-NO-MATTER-WHAT

Keep it simple stupid

22/07/2011 12:23 pm
honeric01 User

Look here man, i really do not have ENOUGH time to poke nose into other people's business, so with the small time i have, let me give you a straight and precise reply to all the rubbish u posted.

One : WHO ARE YOU to tell me how to trade? do you feed me? and what correlation do we have together?

Two : How does my trading pattern affect any part of your life? even the slightest of your hair?

Three: Why are you yelling at me as if you feed me or do i look like your slave?

Four: Why do you think EVERYONE must trade the way you trade?

Five and last: If i suffered a drawdown of 500% as you claim, yet my account didn't crash, isn't that enough for you to know you don't know anything about how i trade? what i use as backup for my open trades and how i manage my money? you should know one thing that i have NO reason to show you my open or closed trades because i am not answerable to you or anyone, i decide what i show and what i don't so keep your mannerless advises to yourself.

You should be busy trading and making money and not going about different people's system, saying and sphewing "authoritarian rubbish up on their faces.

Regards

22/07/2011 02:07 pm
Richde User

Oh, I am sorry honeric, I didn't mean to bother you and I didn't expect you would take that seriously. I just wanted to advice you to use stoploss and not misleading the investors, otherwise you won't get so many followers and also you don't limit your losses.
I just wanted to discuss with you and I don't know why do you call this poking my nose into somebody's business. This is a site where everybody can comment and post his/her critics, and you have to deal with it.
One: Nobody, but you have published your track record and I wanted to warn you.
Two: Why are you attacking me? I posted some critic, you wouldn't response in that way.
Three: You are right, I shouldn't have typed with big words because it would mean I yell. But I didn't mean to yell with you with these uppercases, I just wanted to highlight this.
Four: Why do you say that? The only thing I told you you would better to use stoploss @ all of your trades because sooner or later your account get wiped by that way. Ouch, no offense.
That's absolutely right you don't have to answer, but you did and in a senseless way. But then if you had more than 500% drawdown in the past don't state you are using a tight risk management because it's absolutely false and misleading for the investors! If you decide what you want to show, then do but DON'T offense me because I was asking for those things you didn't show, just say me a normal way you don't want to make those things public. It's that easy. I hope it's clear for now.
Thanks

Keep it simple stupid

22/07/2011 02:37 pm
honeric01 User

Yes, your previous comment was so "hazadous" and very impolite, it deserved the response it got, if you read my explanations carefully before now, you would see that i also said i use SL but not ON all trades, before i open a trade, lets say a buy other, i always have a sell stop somewhere around 50pips incase it goes against my position, while both orders are running, i then re-analyze my chart to see if i was right or wrong and if the move was just a market "noise" or a real drive-away from my prefered trend.

Anyways, your apology accepted and let me tell you again, i have different trading methods and not all my trades are without SL, i explained before so not's not a MUST all my trades must come with a SL as long as i have a plan to curtain the losses incase it goes against me.

Yes, i can take criticism only when it's polite, reasonable and liberal, not when it's authoritative, insultive and egocentric.

Lastly, you still do not have public manner and how to approach people in public, the last paragraphy clearly shows this, because i had one massive drawdown, does that mean it was due to my system? did you check the rest of my accounts, did you see anyone with such DD? experience and common sense should come in here, because alot of things are likely to cause such DD such as viruses attacking one's MT4 platform which can lead to automatic order execution, bad internet e.t.c

Lastly, please and please go and learn how to type politely, even when you're trying to make sense, because of the way you put it across, many people are likely to find it insultive and might get angry with you just like i did just.

19/08/2011 03:33 pm
chuma User

مشاركات: 6
اشترك في: 02/04/2011

PLEASE FORUM MEMBERS SHOULD AVOID HONERIC01 LIKE THE PLAGUE. THIS GUY WIPED OVER 40% OF MY ACCOUNT IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS. HE CLAIMED HE COULD TRADE WITH NO MORE THAN 15% DRAWDOWN. EVERY SINGLE DAY HE TRADED MY ACCOUNT HE HAD OPEN TRADE DRAW DOWN OF MORE THAN 20% WITH THE FIRST DAY SHOWING AN OPEN TRADE DRAW DOWN OF MORE THAN 70%. DESPITE MY SEVERAL WARNINGS HE CONTINUED TO TRADE WITH VERY POOR RISK MANAGEMENT. IN THE END HE LOST OVER 40% OF MY INITIAL ACCOUNT BALANCE OF OVER $5,000. HE PLEADED TO BE GIVEN ANOTHER CHANCE AND TODAY, I DID BUT WITH A REDUCED ACCOUNT VALUE OF $293 - YOU KNOW, WHAT IN LESS THAN FOUR HOURS, HONERIC01 HAD MY ACCOUNT DOWN TO ABOUT $154 WITH MY BROKER WARNING ME ABOUT A POSSIBLE MARGIN CALL. THIS GUY IS NO GOOD AND YOU SHOULD ALL AVOID HIM. IF YOU WANT DETAILS OF MY ACCOUNT STATEMENT, YOU CAN PM ME.

19/08/2011 04:07 pm
honeric01 User

I knew you were going to come and lie overhere, but i understand your frustration, you are very emotional and that's why you have taken too many wrong decisions, you contacted me and wanted 200% per month with a DD of 10% MAX, i told you it was not possible for me, you said you wanted the swing swang trading method which i told you can't work under 10% DD, i told you that was too strict and you later decided to shift to 15% which though not comfortable for me because none of my system has a DD of 15%, they are all more than that because of my trading style.

You said you wanted 200% monthly and i said i was only going to guarantee you 30-50% monthly, you later argued that i make it a minimum of 100% monthly and must be more than this in 3 months. you WANTED profits but never ready to lose, i SAVED all the chat we had incase you try to twist the fact.
Every losses, you come around piling pressure on me, there was an intervention on Uchf that made me lose close to 25% of your account because i USED SL  even though i told you i trade using heding method, you never wanted the hegding method, you said you prefered SL which i used and that was why you lose over 25% and not 40% as you claimed.

Open trade more than 70%? are you serious? your leverage is just 1:300 i think so there's no way i would have had any 70% DD on a single day, please stop sounding ignorant, you're making people think you know little about forex and think it's a money doubling business, if you want 200% in a month with just 15% DD, why not try auto traders or go gambling? i told you from the onset that i only trade manually and to avoid any huge loss, i prefer to hedge until the market cools down.

Here's your issue with me, you don't like to lose but you want 200% within a month which put pressure on me because for me to make your profit %, i need to take bigger risk and take more trades too, if you had allow me trade the way i told you, it would have been easy on me. i made $38 on your $250 today but because you wanted more profits, i had to take more trades.

you ended up closing the orders i opened around 1.6612 and 1.6609 on GU (sell), 76.15, 76.30, 76.12 on UJ (BUY) on UJ after the spike on UJ which took along the 0.20 lot (buy) i opened on UJ. you closed EU too (eu sell) from 4434, 4430 when they were about retracing just because you couldn't control your emotion. you DON'T give your managers freedom to trade, yet you claim they are not good, you influence virtually all their decisions, if you're that good, why then do you put pressure on your managers when you can as well do it yourself?

Yes, i made mistakes, i ain't perfect and not a perfect trader, no one is a perfect trader but i know that to be able to make it trading forex, you must eliminate fear and emotion (not easy but can be reduced). I am not blaming you for trying me out and i am thanking you for giving me the chance to trade for you, but you just weren't patient enough and too "pushy". please give your managers freedom to trade their plans.

I have every screenshots of all the chats we had incase you claim i am lying and i am ready to upload them here for all to see.

19/08/2011 04:12 pm
honeric01 User

BTW, you also lied about me bringing down your account to $154 from $290 and not $295, your account was $290, i brought it up to $335 and then came the spike on UJ which took along all the SL, account came down to $162, i traded back the account to $178 and had about 5 orders running that IF YOU HAD ALLOW TO RUN would have made $128 for the account, $148 is enough to bring back the account to where it was before.

Please be fair, i am not trying to say i was good allowing the UJ trades to hit sl (can't control that),  i was in charge but you went ahead, closed all the sell orders on GU and EU from 1.6612 and 1.4435 and UJ buy from 76.30, 76.24, 76.15 and 76.09 (as at the time i posted these, EU moved down to 438x, GU 653x, UJ to 76.5x.

صفحة: 1 2 3 >