You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Who Really Benefits from Swaps, the Broker or the Trader?

页数: 1
Jan 13, 2015 11:25 pm
analyst75 User

帖子: 128
入会日期: 22/11/2014

It’s known that the broker makes money from spreads and/or commissions on their clients’ trading activities, but what about swaps? I’ve seen that swaps are sometimes positive or negative, having positive or negative effects on the trader’s portfolios. But… who really benefits, or get affected by swaps, the trader, the broker or the liquidity provider? An answer would be appreciated.

Nov 22, 2015 01:23 am
NeilSmith User

帖子: 45
入会日期: 31/10/2015

I don’t know but I know one thing that I don’t get much benefit from swap and I just feel tension when there is requirement of paying swap, hence I trade on swap free account, it is not easy to operate such account with most brokers, but thanks to OctaFX company, it is no issues at all given their zero restriction on using of swap free account, it is really helpful and allows me to do trading without facing much difficulty.

Apr 22, 2020 10:15 am
Asher User

帖子: 276
入会日期: 31/03/2020

When you start trading in Forex you choose a broker and make account with it. When you buy and sell currencies then forex broker charge you commissionover every order.This how Forex broker makes their money.

页数: 1