You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

WallStreet Forex Robot 300% Profitable Forex EA For The Last 3 Years

Dec 18, 2014 03:01 pm
messikan User

帖子: 1
入会日期: 18/12/2014

The Most Profitable Forex EA For The Last 3 Years. Over 700% Pure Profit For 3 Years – Verified Live Proof Inside. Includes: + The Best Support + Consistent Income + Happy Customers.

When i first heard the name Wallstreet Forex Robot the first question come to my mind is Wall Street is not a Forex market”. I thought it was another Asian session scalper or even just a copy of an existing original EA, but when I tried to inspect the opening times of the positions, lo and behold, I noticed that it wasn’t restricted to the Asian session, and trades were being opened in the forward tests throughout the day! there are really very few 24/5 scalpers nowadays and this have given me a high feeling of suspicion and mistrust and tended to think it’s kind of a scam. A lot of EA providers were discovered to fake statement results, and to cut removes all doubt, I decided to try to ask for a Wall Street Forex Robot review copy, that request has been granted with a very quick email response.

Collect WallStreet Forex Robot from Here>>>

Wallstreet forex robot license

buy now button

Being writing about it here now is a clear indication that I do not consider it a scam in any way, It’s really original scalper where trading several pairs around the clock and it seems to manage scraping a nice profit off it. The pairs it works with are EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF and to a not with the same efficiency USDCAD, although the latter is not even mentioned in the manual and I only could know about it as the author mentioned it. As most of other scalpers nowadays, it runs on the M15 timeframe, so there’s nothing new about this.
Strategy

Well, now we know the most important characteristics of Wall Street Forex Robot; it’s ascalper, running 24/5, uses the M15 timeframe and the pairs recommended by the provider are EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF, while USDCAD is also working but not officially supported.