You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Voting

Votes: +1

FxOpen AU Rebates | 15% rebate on Commissions Paid - Abundance Trading Group

Mar 09, 2014 07:09 am

Hi Traders,

If you're interested in trading with FxOpen AU (Australia), I'm pleased to inform you that I can help reduce your trading costs.

Abundance Trading Group is offering a 15% rebate on commissions paid.

You will receive a 15% rebate paid directly into your trading account (FxOpen eWallet) within the first two weeks of the month following your trade activity - This way you save on payment processor fees (PayPal & Money bookers) - You will need to email me your FxOpen eWallet Number and MT4 account number for me to send your rebates directly - linton@abundancetradinggroup.com

Your spreads remain exactly the same - There is no spread mark up to provide you this service.

Here is an example of how your rebates are calculated (see attached image)

Existing accounts are also eligible for the rebate - Simply create an additional account and place our agent code '2006986' into the agent field and transfer your trading funds from your current FxOpen AU account to your new account. (see second attached image)

To sign up for the above FxOpen AU rebates - Click on our affiliate link here

For further information about our FxOpen AU rebates offer - Visit our dedicated FxOpen AU webpage here

If you have questions, check out our FAQ or email me: linton@abundancetradinggroup.com or skype ID: iwillsurvive100

Forex Rebates, Deep Discount Trading and More - http://www.abundancetradinggroup.com/

Attachements: