You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

META TRADER 4

Page: 1
Oct 29, 2015 09:23 am
candyduff User

In today's markets when you swim amongst the sharks it is essential to wear the right gear. Here at Capital One Forex we give you the trading platform that the sharks themselves use!

MetaTrader 4 is a trading platform that is considered to be the friendliest and most sophisticated in the world, with emphasis on advanced technical analysis. The platform enables the analysis of market processes and fluctuations, and enables to select the tools that will be included in the various graphs, that serve to formulate the appropriate trading strategy.
Today, there are hundreds of thousands of users trading worldwide, who benefit from advanced trading technologies and strategies, and enable automatic trading by means of experts and graph systems that are presented in time cuts, in accordance with choice, and at a high rate of data and graphs transfer in real-time.

The advantages of the trading platform:

• Trading support in English and in a wide variety of languages.
  • Full control over open transactions from the main screen of the software without needing to go from screen to screen.
  • View graphs simultaneously in flexible presentation of size, color and time.
  • Saves and loads personal job templates automatically, to economize on repetitive definition times.
  • The possibility of creating one oscillation graph on another oscillation graph.
  • Marking trading activities on the graph and automatically transferring technical data analysis that has taken place between different time frames.
  • Trailing stop built into the software.

Oct 30, 2015 10:26 am

When it comes to Forex trading there is no question that Meta Trader 4 stands on top as far terminals are concerned, but of course a lot also depends on broker, as that can make Mt4 platform good or bad especially if it’s with bad broker, I usually prefer to be very selective when it comes to brokerage companies since that is what really makes all the difference in the world and the reason making Mt4 good or bad. I am with OctaFX broker where I get massive advantage especially with their cTrader platform, it can be called as version 2 of Mt4, but is highly advance in technology while there is great features like advance charting and much more, so that’s what makes it so good.

Dec 31, 2015 12:45 pm
PeterCanes User

Mt4 platform is really cool to use due to been so simple, but it is something that we need to connect with broker, as that’s what makes the whole difference. I work with Nova FX Company and they got Mt4 platform, it is really awesome with lightning fast service where there are no troubles over re-quotes or delay, so that really put me at ease with working and allows me to get fair bit of success without any trouble at all.

Mar 08, 2016 09:12 am
PatSymcox User

I think Forex is a sort of business where we need to be using best tools and facilities, it is unfortunate that Mt4 is now pretty old with been outdated as well in terms of features. I am happier using improved version with Vinson Financials Company, I use Mt5 platform, it is pretty cool with having upgraded technology plus advance charting system as well, so all these things are pretty cool and helps a lot with doing analyzing which improves the overall performance.

May 29, 2020 02:25 am
Asher User

Mt4 is easy is to use,even a novice will use it with little or no instruction.
What i like very much about Mt4 is the position of the time frames that is
located at the toolbar,this makes it easier for one to switch from one time to
the other.

Jul 14, 2022 12:44 am
Posuraid User

A great platform for trading.

Jan 03, 2023 02:01 pm
AduFx User

I trade with MT4 using FP Markets, a suitable platform for currency trading such as scalping.

Page: 1