You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Hedging

Page: 1
Apr 01, 2015 12:33 pm
Kolarfx User

My broker ( i do not know if i can mention the name) contacted me to offer me a new account they have. Bassically the call it mirror account and as far i understood be creating this account you will have two accounts one STP and one live account which will give you the possibility to hedge internaly plus that you will be able to claim bonus on the one account. Anyone have heard something similar or maybe used something like this? i am looking for more experienced opinions as i dont have so much.

Apr 02, 2015 09:11 am
JackM User

mate, this account is the one I am using. I am using it at ironfx and I think it's one of the best accounts that has ever been created. i've been traiding for a fair amount of time and this is a my favourite account i've ever had. it's exactly what you are saying above so it's amazing. I've already made money on it and im continously building up. To add to this there are different expert advisors that are offered that can do your trading for you. Kolarfx, this is a great account for trading.

Apr 02, 2015 09:29 am
Kolarfx User

Originally posted by JackM

mate, this account is the one I am using. I am using it at ironfx and I think it's one of the best accounts that has ever been created. i've been traiding for a fair amount of time and this is a my favourite account i've ever had. it's exactly what you are saying above so it's amazing. I've already made money on it and im continously building up. To add to this there are different expert advisors that are offered that can do your trading for you. Kolarfx, this is a great account for trading.

Thanks for your reply jack, i used to trade with the same company some while ago but currently was searching for a new broker to move on because there are many negative comments regarding them, and their withdraws become so slow. This account to be honest made me rethink about it that is why i looked for any experienced trader to give me advise. Have you tried this EA that they provide? is it good ?

Apr 06, 2015 08:48 am
JackM User

Hi Kolar, im not going to try and convince you to go to Ironfx because that isn't what I do. All I can do is tell you about my experiebce. I can honestly say it is one of the best account that I have ever used. Yes, I have used this EA also. It is extremely good. Plain and simple, best account type I have ever traded with. The EA is excelent also. It works perfectly on my platforms.  

Apr 06, 2015 12:59 pm
Kolarfx User

That is great i also asked in other forums regarding this and everybody had positive comments for this mirror account, so i will go for it and keep you posted

Apr 21, 2015 09:25 am
Kolarfx User

Hey Jack you were right this account is a very good one i have used it on the last few days and it is very nice also the EA makes everything simple for you.

Oct 26, 2015 04:35 am

I believe using hedging has to be seriously limited, it is not a friendly method to work and if we don’t believe on this then we are exposing our self to massive risk and that generally has poor ending, so this is why I strongly believe that we have to make sure we don’t do hedging unless there is no other option which normally is not the case. I prefer simple and straight forward way of trading which perhaps could be called anti-martingale method, it is simple and straight forward with adding risk with every profit and decreasing with loss, it is how we can get more success quicker and a lot of help is what I get from OctaFX broker with their rebate program to give me 50% back on all trades.

Page: 1