Политика конфиденциальности сайта
The Internet is an amazing tool. It has the power to change the way we live, and we're starting to see that potential today. With only a few mouse-clicks, you can follow the news, look up facts, buy goods and services, and communicate with others from around the world. It's important to FXSTAT to help our customers retain their privacy when they take advantage of all the Internet has to offer.
Fxstat Group Inc. ("Fxstat", "we" or "us") thoroughly desires to protect the privacy of its visitors and members in Fxstat's social forex trader network at www.fxstat.com (the "Site").
We believe your business is no one else's. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we'll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, FXSTAT follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won't sell or give away, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone.
- We'll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
Protecting private information
How we gather and use the information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on the site or when you download free software, enter a contest, order email newsletters or join a limited-access premium site. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find software, services or information.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from FXSTAT.
Cookies and Aggregate Data
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE
When you join us, you provide us with your contact information, including name and email address. We use this information to send you updates about your system, questionnaires to measure your satisfaction with our service and announcements about new and exciting services that we offer.
FXSTAT will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on FXSTAT or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of FXSTAT and its family of Websites, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of FXSTAT, its Websites, or the public.
Information regarding Transactions and holdings amounts
Personally Identifiable Information that we collect may also be associated with the forex transactions you execute. Information regarding holding amounts and transactions is used for various calculation and normalization purposes. We do not share this with other members of Fxstat unless you chose to have a public account.
Levels of information sharing
You can control access to your personal information by choosing levels of information sharing. You are given the opportunity to decide how much information you want to share with members or other parties.
- Publicly available information — this is the lowest level. Anyone visiting Fxstat can access the information tagged at this level.
- Registered community — this information is not publicly available and only the members of Fxstat community can access the Information that is tagged at this level.
- My Trade Network — Information tagged at this level can only be accessed by members of your trading team, whom you have explicitly authorized to have access to such information.
- Private information — Information tagged at this level can only be seen by you.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at the Visitor Center. There, you can:
- View and edit personal information you have already given us.
- Tell us whether you want us to send you marketing information, or whether you want third parties to send you their offers by postal mail.
- Sign up for electronic newsletters about our services and products.
- Register. Once you register, you will have access to the setting area where you can create th above settings.
- Wherever you go on www.FXSTAT.com, your information such as name email etc stays with you unless you share it with others via Widgets, Email, Profile, Answer and Ask Section.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Non-Personally Identifiable Data
Information that is not personally identifiable would be used without any obligation to you. For instance non-personally identifiable information could be your answers to online surveys, comments, recommendations, ideas and suggestions are considered as non-confidential, and we can freely disclose and use such information for any purpose and through any means.
We may issue cookies and store them on your computer or other technology in order to provide you quality service, improve your experience of visiting our Site, and to retain information regarding certain user attributes. A cookie can be defined as "a small amount of data that is issued to your web browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive".
Why we use "cookie" technology?
NOTICE TO PARENTS
Parents or guardians: we want to help you guard your children's privacy. We encourage you to talk to your children about safe and responsible use of their Personal Information while using the Internet.
Links to Other Sites
Changes to Policy