You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Is having bonus motivating?

Страница: 1
May 03, 2017 11:21 pm

Actually, it is upon the individual mindset, I mean like when I talk about bonus been motivating, I mean it tells me that I can be aggressive yet keep things within my control. Now what I mean by that is if I have 100 USD and I use 1 lot size to have control, but now if I have 150 USD (50% Bonus) like I get with OctaFX then I could use 1.5 lot size which would basically same thing in terms of requirement, but the rewards are higher compared to my own investment. So that’s why I feel bonus is motivating for me!

May 20, 2017 08:52 pm

Sure enough! Having bonus is really motivating as you would be getting extra money for your deposits with which you can trade higher transactions & survive longer. But bonus must be genuine and have little to no conditions. Fortunately I trade with FreshForex, which has one of the best trading and supporting conditions. They are offering now an unbelievable $2017 No Deposit Bonus which is a risk free way to trade, earn and to evaluate the broker in an ECN condition of lowest spreads and fastest executions.

Страница: 1