Voting

Votes: 0

AnkoFx - who knows it ?

Página: 1
Mar 05, 2013 06:25 pm

Postagens: 3
Membro desde: 05/03/2013

Hello,

If you have any information on AnkoFx (www.ankofx.com), please let me know.

Help me find out if

- they are real ?
- they are reliable ?

Thanks!

Mar 06, 2013 11:17 am
Sasha User

Postagens: 836
Membro desde: 16/05/2011

Originally posted by invisible555

Hello,

If you have any information on AnkoFx (www.ankofx.com), please let me know.

Help me find out if

- they are real ?
- they are reliable ?

Thanks!

Before I answer it, why u want to check reliability of ankofx? Do u want to open an account there? If yes then why with them and not with some popular regulated brokers?

Mar 06, 2013 02:11 pm

Postagens: 3
Membro desde: 05/03/2013

These spanish traders have the best results on FxStat : https://www.fxstat.com/en/performances/view/SistemTF-14914

And they are insisting on AnkoFx. In the meantime I realized, that this broker is entirely fake. They are using another company's name and authority permission numbers. Their "ECN" server is a demo.

Results showed on the above link serves only as a decoy. They were forged on their "ECN" account. They are not willing to work with any other brokerage, but if you send money to them, you'll never see it again.

Stay away ! We should report this to FxStat.

Mar 06, 2013 03:46 pm
sistemTF Hostedbeta

Postagens: 2
Membro desde: 21/02/2013

Please note that next week will be able to access and work with XTB and Swisquote Bank. because you want to stain the name?Why not turn your face?

Mar 06, 2013 03:49 pm
sistemTF Hostedbeta

Postagens: 2
Membro desde: 21/02/2013

Your profile is created on the day today, because you want to do harm? We are working with brokers of first level, you say lies.

Mar 06, 2013 05:55 pm
ironical User

Postagens: 734
Membro desde: 22/04/2011

Originally posted by invisible555
These spanish traders have the best results on FxStat : https://www.fxstat.com/en/performances/view/SistemTF-14914 And they are insisting on AnkoFx. In the meantime I realized, that this broker is entirely fake. They are using another company's name and authority permission numbers. Their "ECN" server is a demo. Results showed on the above link serves only as a decoy. They were forged on their "ECN" account. They are not willing to work with any other brokerage, but if you send money to them, you'll never see it again. Stay away ! We should report this to FxStat.

That is why Never open an account with an unknown broker. You should do business with reputable brokers only. Ankofx can be a good broker but never heard of it. So it will take ankofx a lot of time to build its trust.

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Página: 1