Voting

Votes: +1

AAAFx

Página: 1 2 >
Apr 07, 2011 10:56 pm
fxstat Admin

Postagens: 448
Membro desde: 30/03/2010

Rate the broker you know! Brokers can reply to traders' reviews after properly identifying themselves.

FxStat, Power to traders www.FxStat.com

Apr 12, 2011 10:55 am
expertreview Hostedbeta

Postagens: 76
Membro desde: 29/07/2010

Isnt this broker is the one with the same ZuluTrade owners?

Isn't there any conflict of interest to offer both trading service and the brokerage service?

Jun 21, 2011 05:54 pm
Jogi User

Postagens: 685
Membro desde: 06/06/2011

oo. I heard it first time. What type of conflict?

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=1&s=26883&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Aug 18, 2011 10:37 am
megrawab Hostedslavebeta

Postagens: 332
Membro desde: 16/08/2011

I do not now if this one also owns zulutrade but I noticed that almost all signal providers of Zulutrade use this broker.

I am a hosted slave beta.

Aug 19, 2011 07:02 pm

Postagens: 939
Membro desde: 21/04/2011

Originally posted by megrawab

I do not now if this one also owns zulutrade but I noticed that almost all signal providers of Zulutrade use this broker.

hmmm, I dont think so that more traders mean it is owned by zulutrade. But maybe their is some kind of contract. I have never used AAAFX so cant say about their service.

Stick to your rules

Aug 20, 2011 11:55 am
megrawab Hostedslavebeta

Postagens: 332
Membro desde: 16/08/2011

Originally posted by uniquetrader

Originally posted by megrawab

hmmm, I dont think so that more traders mean it is owned by zulutrade. But maybe their is some kind of contract. I have never used AAAFX so cant say about their service.

I never used it too.It was just my observation. AAAfx country of origin is Greece I think.

I am a hosted slave beta.

Aug 20, 2011 03:37 pm
expertreview Hostedbeta

Postagens: 76
Membro desde: 29/07/2010

Hi,

Yes, this broker owned by Zulutrade and that is why they heavily promote it to their signal providers and signal followers.

Thanks ER

Sep 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Postagens: 513
Membro desde: 08/02/2011

Originally posted by expertreview

Isnt this broker is the one with the same ZuluTrade owners?

Isn't there any conflict of interest to offer both trading service and the brokerage service?

I search for this broker but cant see any reviews and comments on any forum about them . i think they are new and not having much time in this filed 

http://www.xynafx.com/ Xynafx ... fund managers and forex signal service providers Minimum investment for our Forex managed Account service is $2k that will be managed individually in one investors account. XynaFx signals As low as $26 per Month.

Feb 14, 2012 10:22 am
ejazahmed User

Postagens: 29
Membro desde: 13/02/2012

I have used this broker for demo trading. I have good respect for the broker. Offer really good trading conditions. I wish to be a part of trading at AAAfx, but I could not manage the deposit mehod they are offering.

May 18, 2012 02:01 pm
georgeb User

Postagens: 48
Membro desde: 08/03/2012

Based on some reviews and things that i've read in forums AAAfx seems to be the perfect broker for someone who is trading with zulutrade. They offer the lowest spreads and there is no charge for copying the trades of a signal provider.

May 19, 2012 08:45 am

Postagens: 939
Membro desde: 21/04/2011

Originally posted by georgeb

Based on some reviews and things that i've read in forums AAAfx seems to be the perfect broker for someone who is trading with zulutrade. They offer the lowest spreads and there is no charge for copying the trades of a signal provider.

This is bcoz zulu trade and AAAfx are the same company. So zulu trade customers can get excellent offers from AAAfx.

Fxstat has also partenered with some brokers. So you can also enjoy free auto trading here if u register with those brokers.

Stick to your rules

Página: 1 2 >