You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

WHY you should NEVER Trade Live without learning a Proper Forex Course

Página: 1 2 >
Oct 17, 2011 10:54 am

Postagens: 35
Membro desde: 16/03/2011

Forex Trading Course – WHY you should NEVER Trade Live without learning a Proper Forex Course

education Forex Trading Course   WHY You should NEVER Trade Live without learning a Proper Forex Course

FOREX TRADING COURSE

Forex trading is essentially like every other business.

When we are young, we studied for years before we came out to work.

A lawyer needs years of studying and practice before being a full fletch lawyer.

A Doctor needs years of studying and on job training before being a full fletch doctor.

So does a dentist, a accountant, a hair stylist, a chef etc.

You get the idea.

All careers requires practice and education before one is truly successful in their line.

What makes you think that forex trading doesn’t need it?

In fact when forex trading is mastered, the income from it will reap far more returns than most jobs on earth.

Do you think you will need more training on such a job / investment?

HELL YEAH!

Forex Trading Course – WHY you should NEVER Trade Live without learning a Proper Forex Course

But surprisingly most people jump right into Forex Live Trading, trading their real live capital even without proper forex education and understanding.

Most will grab some basics from some free online forex trading websites and they believe that they are good to go and conquer forex.

That’s what Forex conquered them.

These are the people whom the forex brokers love the most.

They are the money trees for the forex brokers. They will just come and bust an account, come back with more money to bust their accounts again and again until to eventually give up forex trading.

There are lots of people like that popping out every day. Which is why the forex trading industry is such a booming business.

As mention, even the simplest job on earth done without proper training wouldn’t get you anywhere.

What more forex trading – something that reaps you good returns.

The first thing you should get yourself equip is to learn a proper forex trading system through a proper forex trading course / forex trading school.

After learning the proper trading system from the forex trading course you selected.

DON’T GO LIVE YET.

Demo it first. Trade the system using Virtual Money.

Only until you are profitable in your virtual account then will you trade your live account.

This is something that most forex coach at the forex trading course neglected to tell the students.

Forex Trading Course – WHY you should NEVER Trade Live without learning a Proper Forex Course

Greed is something that kills people everyday.

And greed kills majority of the people who trades forex.

As mentioned, without proper forex education and enough practice. How can one expect to succeed in forex trading or to become the next forex millionaire?

These are the pure fundamentals and core basis of financial freedom.

Few will achieve financial freedom through pure luck, those who achieve financial freedom are those who have the drive and perseverance to go for it. Those who understands that it is through pure diligence of learning and implementing; will one become successful.

Back to the example:

A Doctor takes at least 10 years to become a full fletch doctor.
So does a lawyer or any professionals.

How long do you think is needed in forex trading? 1 Day? No way.. But that is still the mentality of most people out there.

Until they change their mentality. Their financial freedom will never come.

I hope i have touch the most core and basic fundamental of anyone looking to venture into the forex trading business.

At Asia Forex Mentor, You will Learn Price Action which is King in forex. And i will teach you the Exact FULL Forex Trading System that i personally use to be consistently profitable. Besides that, you will also need a Forex Mentor / Coach who will be able to guide you through your difficulties and doubts encountered. That is all given in our AFM winning Price ActionForex Trading Course

See you on the other side my friend,

Asia Forex Mentor
Ezekiel Chew
Asia #1 Forex Mentor

A complete professional forex trading system that even newbies can apply instantly. Asia Forex Mentor's forex course is now FREE!

Attachements:

Oct 18, 2011 04:21 pm
ironical User

Postagens: 734
Membro desde: 22/04/2011

Its true that most of the people jump into forex trading with zero knowledge and just take it as gambling. But why paid courses? There are many free courses available. Maybe a paid course gives u personal interaction with the coach that free courses do not provide.

There are many free books, videos and articles available on net. My question is how a paid course is different to free?

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Oct 21, 2011 05:28 pm
Sasha User

Postagens: 836
Membro desde: 16/05/2011

I think "proper trading course" is not necessary. It is the "proper trading knowledge" and "relevant trading knowledge" that is essential. If you know the basics, you will learn advance methods by urself during practical trading. Starting with the demo is recommended by all.

There will obviously be some difference if someone is having a course from a good institution or coach. But training by urself will actually help more in longrun.

Oct 22, 2011 09:58 pm
Champ User

Postagens: 711
Membro desde: 17/05/2011

AFM has written some good articles and they surely have good knowledge abt market. I never had any experience with them but based on their free articles on their website, newbies might learn something useful from their courses.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Oct 23, 2011 07:03 pm
ironical User

Postagens: 734
Membro desde: 22/04/2011

Originally posted by Champ

AFM has written some good articles and they surely have good knowledge abt market. I never had any experience with them but based on their free articles on their website, newbies might learn something useful from their courses.

Actually there are a number of websites that offer paid courses. We cannot judge them by these articles. Only the person who has already tried it can tell and rate it. You can also search some independent forums to confirm its reliability.

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Nov 03, 2011 05:59 pm

Postagens: 939
Membro desde: 21/04/2011

I am against forex courses especially paid forex courses. The only thing that can improve ur skills is "one to one" sessions with an expert. One to one coaching is the best way to improve skills in any field.

Stick to your rules

Nov 06, 2011 04:31 pm
illiterate User

Postagens: 561
Membro desde: 21/04/2011

Originally posted by uniquetrader

I am against forex courses especially paid forex courses. The only thing that can improve ur skills is "one to one" sessions with an expert. One to one coaching is the best way to improve skills in any field.

I will agree to some extent. "one to one" coaching has no comparison with books and courses etc. But the latter things have its own value. Paid courses are usually very similar in nature to video lecutres. As in case of Asiaforexmentor, they are also offering one to one help in case of difficulties during live trading. 

https://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=medium&c=1&s=25892&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Nov 08, 2011 01:04 pm
Sasha User

Postagens: 836
Membro desde: 16/05/2011

Originally posted by uniquetrader

mmm...have u taken any paid course? You look very sure about "uselessness" of paid courses. If u are talking about "comparison" thing then its true that one to one coaching will be preferred. But one to one coaching will cost much more than an online paid course.

Nov 14, 2011 10:38 am
davidalfonsi Mirrorbeta

Postagens: 162
Membro desde: 22/06/2010

I think the best trading is the dedication to a Demo account. Just trade until you have consistent profits over 6 months. then move to live. but do not over expose yourself. I have lost >13k€ with live trading when started.

Nov 14, 2011 05:52 pm
Champ User

Postagens: 711
Membro desde: 17/05/2011

Originally posted by davidalfonsi

I think the best trading is the dedication to a Demo account. Just trade until you have consistent profits over 6 months. then move to live. but do not over expose yourself. I have lost >13k€ with live trading when started.

Is that because you openned your initial account with big money or is it sum of small accounts?

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Jul 07, 2012 06:59 pm

Postagens: 194
Membro desde: 26/04/2012

Forex is risky business and before grabbing any good experience and knowledge it is advisable to not to trade with real money but after you grab some good strategy you can trade on real account and make a good profit.

Página: 1 2 >