You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Currency Trading 5Stars Forex

გვერდი: 1
Dec 16, 2015 06:28 am

გვერდები: 11
გაწევრიანდა: 07/12/2015

The Forex (foreign exchange) market has been the most exciting, fast-paced global decentralized market for currency trading. Buying, selling and exchanging currencies at current or determined prices comes under this aspect of market. Forex trading in the currency market had been the domain of large financial institutions, corporations, hedge funds, central banks and extremely wealthy individuals. The emergence of internet has brought revolution to the currency trading; it has made possible for all types of investors (high and average investors) to buy and sell currencies sitting at home and clicking a mouse through online brokerage accounts. Most of the currency pairs moves less than one cent per day, representing a less than 1% change in the value of the currency i.e. fluctuations of daily currencies are usually very tiny. Which makes forex one of the least volatile financial markets around the world. In today’s competitive world Foreign exchange has been the best opportunity for investors. It’s very simple that, to be successful trader must understand the basics behind the movement of currencies.

Aug 30, 2017 06:41 pm

გვერდები: 62
გაწევრიანდა: 17/11/2015

I don’t think it is easy at all to do trading under any random company. It is must that we go with broker that we can rely and trust upon. This is why I go with OctaFX only. They are highly rated and proven type company with having won 21+ awards in just 6 years. I love working with them through their ECN account which can be opened with just 20 USD and comes with little issues in terms of slippage, re quote or any such deals.

Jan 19, 2019 12:48 pm

გვერდები: 216
გაწევრიანდა: 13/09/2016

We need to make sure that we only work with brokers that are proven and good reputation, as that’s the way to succeed. It’s easier for me with broker like FreshForex, since they are absolutely special having low spreads, high leverages, bonuses and several such features, which makes working relatively easier for me.

გვერდი: 1