You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Voting

Votes: 0

Do You Think Brokers That Give Bonuses Are Scam?

Page: 1
Jan 08, 2017 12:06 pm
bosun2015 User

Envois: 6
Membre depuis: 30/10/2015

I have been using FxGlory since 2014 and had no trouble with them at all. They offered 50% deposit bonus for new deposits. I therefore told my friends to join and make the most of the bonus too. I wa shocked  by what few of them said.They  maintain their ground that ANY  broker offering bonuses is not real. Please do  you also  agree with them or  you disagree? Do you have a first-hand experience to establish your argument.Kindly say something.

Feb 22, 2017 06:57 pm

Envois: 227
Membre depuis: 05/06/2015

Everyone is innocent till proven guilty, so same thing goes here too. I believe you can’t really judge all brokers with same stick. I work with OctaFX broker; it’s licensed by FCA and offers 50% Bonus on deposit, so it’s all good here. However, I will also mention that 90% brokers are not good with their intentions when it comes to offering bonuses, so our selection needs to be based upon common sense and proper research not greed or else it will not work.

Aug 16, 2022 11:35 am
AduFx User

Envois: 22
Membre depuis: 06/07/2022

In my experience, most bonus offering brokers are scammers since it is one of the methods used to lure in new traders.

Page: 1