You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

More Risk More Money!!

Page: 1 2 >
Feb 25, 2013 04:46 pm

Envois: 12
Membre depuis: 22/02/2013

Hey Guys! Hope you are all just fine and having a good day.
Just asking "More Risk More Money" this line really better in forex busniess or not? We can make big profit if we take more risk ? 

Jan 30, 2014 03:34 pm
leebelisar User

Envois: 120
Membre depuis: 06/11/2013

Forex trading, like any other types of investment, is risky. And you have to take that risk if you want to succeed. But be very careful in taking the risk. First, you should identify that risk so you can formulate a working strategy to counter that risk. And you should feed yourself up with sufficient knowledge and information so you would know what to do and what not to do.

Feb 02, 2014 12:29 pm
ironical User

Envois: 734
Membre depuis: 22/04/2011

We can also say that if you want to earn higher percentage on ur investment, you have to take higher risk.  More risk more money is a little misleading phrase. You can easily blow ur account if you arent good at risk management.

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Feb 05, 2014 10:14 am
illiterate User

Envois: 561
Membre depuis: 21/04/2011

Originally posted by taniaislam09

Just asking "More Risk More Money" this line really better in forex busniess or not? We can make big profit if we take more risk ? 

You r actually denying the basic rule of 2% to 5% risk in forex. This is the recomended percentage you should risk if you have significant capital to invest in forex. Even if you r sure of ur strategy's success, market can blow you in many ways many times. So it is better to keep ur risk lower and earn moderatly instead of risking higher and blow everything someday. For example, you can increase ur risk to 7% or 8% or even 10%% if you r really sure that ur strategy works in longrun. This is if you have investment of $10k or more. If less then you will have to risk much higher to gain high $$ because with lower investment, even a higher percentage return doesnt mean big $$$.

This is all a part of risk and money management. 

https://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=medium&c=1&s=25892&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Dec 22, 2015 09:38 am

Envois: 62
Membre depuis: 17/11/2015

This is the difference between new comers and experience traders, as new comers we will easily believe that more we put the better we get, but ultimately, it is about education that needs to be healthy and then we will automatically make more money, but if we try to go in opposite direction of making money instead of focusing on education then we will end up losing, I have survived a lot of struggle with help of OctaFX broker courtesy their cTrader demo contest where I get 400 dollars.

Dec 23, 2015 12:27 pm
ijak8510 User

Envois: 26
Membre depuis: 17/11/2015

Originally posted by taniaislam09

well trading is probability business.

and to make that probaility / chance better, you need to make it bigger.

i mean if you have 70% accuracy for example. and you are scalping with ECN forex broker with low spread like Tickmill, and can put tight SL.
for example you deposit $1000 in Tickmill.
Which is better. risking $250 per trade?
$500 per trade?

or $10 per trade?

i think trading is about probability

Feb 04, 2016 09:39 pm

Envois: 227
Membre depuis: 05/06/2015

This is such a wrong concept that we have built, if we talk with experts then only we will understand that making more money is never connected to more investment or higher lot size, it is completely to do with having more knowledge and experience. I don’t invest too much yet I can easily make good profits, it is all thanks to OctaFX broker for their low spreads which is just around 0.2 pips for all major pairs like EUR/USD.

Feb 06, 2016 02:06 am
fxjennifer User

Envois: 17
Membre depuis: 21/01/2016

Forex trading is not easy if you don't know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy. I'm grateful that I have been able to get the best strategy and have taught so many individuals who have benefited from the trades. Teaching others to be successful is my joy. I would like to thank you all for the appreciation and I'm glad that I can be helpful to a lot of traders.

Contact me at info@pipscutter.com or Skype : fxjennifer

Feb 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Risk is the theme of business and if anyone thinks that it is possible to succeed without taking risk than it’s not true. It is possible to achieve good results without overdoing it, but occasionally it becomes necessary to take risk, but of course, it has to be calculated one. I do just that and due to OctaFX broker, I get serious help having 50% bonus on deposit which is use able, so all this works out perfectly fine for me and enhances my chances greatly.

Sep 08, 2020 01:21 am
Asher User

Envois: 276
Membre depuis: 31/03/2020

Risk always involved in Forex trading and if you have not good risk management than it would be difficult for you make good profit in Forex. Always should have good strategy and if you have good mind and can do some good practice with demo account than it would be easy for you to make good money in Forex trading.

Sep 17, 2020 08:46 am

In my view, if we want to succeed, it is with a simple and straight forward way. And that with a right risk/money management. It is what will help with gaining results and that with consistency. I get all this done rather nicly through FreshForex broker using epic 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus facility, it really helps me a lot and enhances my performance.

Page: 1 2 >