You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

why commercial EAs r considered as scam?

Page: 1 2 >
Dec 11, 2012 08:26 am

Envois: 939
Membre depuis: 21/04/2011

Many traders (including me) rate any EA available cheaply as scam. But at the same time these robots r rated as excellent performers in some review websites.

Doubts in our minds r:-

Why selling it if it is successful?
Why so cheap?
Why no proof?
Why saying "only 27 copies left and keep saying it forever"

There can be many other doubts in ur mind. That is why we rate these EAs as scam.

But still there r reviews sites where u can see some legitimate performers + scam performers . It is becoming difficult to actually look for a successful EA.

How do u look for a good EA now?

Stick to your rules

Dec 13, 2012 12:52 pm
ironical User

Envois: 734
Membre depuis: 22/04/2011

Review sites r biased. It is similar to hyip review sites. We all know that hyips r a scam but there r so many review sites and people go there and invest. In this way both the owner of hyip site and review site r earning. Users r loosing. Same is the case with EA review websites. Even on forums, scammers make accounts to support their EAs. 

So we have to be careful while investing our amount.

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Dec 14, 2012 04:06 pm
Sasha User

Envois: 836
Membre depuis: 16/05/2011

If an EA is unable to provide proof then how can we consider it a legitimate EA?
If an EA is available for few hundred bucks, how can it be legitimate?

These 2 r big reasons every newbie needs to know before exploring for holy grail. 

Dec 15, 2012 07:51 am
illiterate User

Envois: 561

Apart from the reasons u said, they all look similar. One page website full of words, images and self-made testimonials. First time visitors r easily attracted by them but it is hard to attract experienced web users.

https://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=medium&c=1&s=25892&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Dec 17, 2012 08:13 am
Champ User

Envois: 711
Membre depuis: 17/05/2011

Originally posted by illiterate

Apart from the reasons u said, they all look similar. One page website full of words, images and self-made testimonials. First time visitors r easily attracted by them but it is hard to attract experienced web users.

Yea, I call those words magical. They try to convince a newbie in every possible way. They have words, videos, testimonals and images of some statements :D. It is very rare that u see a live account and even if u see it somewhere it will be a demo and it will be earning lot less than what they claim. Sometimes it is even in loss with very BIG drawdown. That is why they prefer not to show any live account. 

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Dec 18, 2012 04:02 am
illiterate User

Envois: 561

Originally posted by Champ

Originally posted by illiterate

Yea, I call those words magical. They try to convince a newbie in every possible way. They have words, videos, testimonals and images of some statements :D. It is very rare that u see a live account and even if u see it somewhere it will be a demo and it will be earning lot less than what they claim. Sometimes it is even in loss with very BIG drawdown. That is why they prefer not to show any live account. 

True. I found one robot showing real account. You can check goldsilverrobots.com. They have shown real accounts but the information provided on website doesnt match real accounts. For example they say 10000 deposit and actual deposit is only 1650. Similarly other deposits r also less than wat they say. Track record is less than 6 months. Drawdown percentage is more than profit percentage.[grin]

These r the reasons, no one show real accounts.

https://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=medium&c=1&s=25892&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Dec 19, 2012 05:41 pm
tasukigap User

Envois: 7
Membre depuis: 19/12/2012

most of them are scam and they have their own review site!!

#1 Forex expert advisor vendor Tasukigap Ea

Dec 20, 2012 11:47 am
advisor User

Envois: 74
Membre depuis: 09/04/2012

i sell my EAs only for start another real account

Our site www.FXPIP.ONE

Dec 21, 2012 05:02 am

Originally posted by advisor

The link that u have given in ur signature takes us to a page where u have shown two accounts. Both of those accounts or not verified. I hope u can at least verify so that we can know u r showing ur own accounts.

Stick to your rules

Dec 22, 2012 05:56 pm
tasukigap User

Envois: 7
Membre depuis: 19/12/2012

Originally posted by advisor

good Ea with unverify acct

#1 Forex expert advisor vendor Tasukigap Ea

Dec 23, 2012 05:46 pm

Not only unverified accounts but also very short performance history.

The performance is good so far but drawdown is high. I doubt if keep its profitability in long run.

Stick to your rules

Page: 1 2 >