Voting

Votes: +4

OANDA

صفحه: < 1 2
Sep 03, 2011 12:00 pm
megrawab Hostedslavebeta

ارسالها: 332
تاریخ عضویت: 16/08/2011

Never heard any negative reviews bout Oanda. I personally never tried it I have some knowledge bout this broker. US country of origin, Reasonable spreads, $1 minimum deposit, demo accounts that never expire.

I am a hosted slave beta.

Sep 03, 2011 07:28 pm

ارسالها: 513
تاریخ عضویت: 08/02/2011

Originally posted by megrawab

Never heard any negative reviews bout Oanda. I personally never tried it I have some knowledge bout this broker. US country of origin, Reasonable spreads, $1 minimum deposit, demo accounts that never expire.

yaa but there are also some bad points in oanda that we cant forget i have a live account with them and i shift from there trading station to mt4 as they lanch and that is quite awsome but during new time i hate actualy i hate more oanda.but regard less of that oanda is great broker with great peoples.

http://www.xynafx.com/ Xynafx ... fund managers and forex signal service providers Minimum investment for our Forex managed Account service is $2k that will be managed individually in one investors account. XynaFx signals As low as $26 per Month.

Sep 07, 2011 02:28 pm
megrawab Hostedslavebeta

ارسالها: 332
تاریخ عضویت: 16/08/2011

Originally posted by sadscorpion
  Originally posted by megrawab   Never heard any negative reviews bout Oanda. I personally never tried it I have some knowledge bout this broker. US country of origin, Reasonable spreads, $1 minimum deposit, demo accounts that never expire.     yaa but there are also some bad points in oanda that we cant forget i have a live account with them and i shift from there trading station to mt4 as they lanch and that is quite awsome but during new time i hate actualy i hate more oanda.but regard less of that oanda is great broker with great peoples.  

why did you hate it? What are these negative points?

I am a hosted slave beta.

Dec 22, 2014 01:22 am
rourkem User

ارسالها: 31
تاریخ عضویت: 30/09/2014

Oanda over the years I think has proven themselves. I think they deserve it too, a good review from its users. https://imagicon.info/cat/3-4/1.gif

صفحه: < 1 2