You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Elliot Wave

Página: 1
Apr 16, 2013 11:38 am
ironical User

I have found it on web and now sharing it with you guys.

Please test and give ur feedback. 

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Apr 18, 2013 03:33 am
Sasha User

Elliot waves is an important indicator to measure support and resistance lines. I think this EA will be mainly based on support and resistance levels measured by elliot wave. To make it better, developer may have added one or two more indicators.

Apr 19, 2013 05:48 pm
Champ User

It is mainly used to find S/R levels and that is why it has a big drawback like most other S/R indicators have. It needs manual identification of a point from where u will draw it. 

I dont know if developer of this EA had enough knowledge to understand which point will be best when drawing elliot waves. 

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Apr 20, 2013 05:02 pm
ironical User

Originally posted by Champ

It is mainly used to find S/R levels and that is why it has a big drawback like most other S/R indicators have. It needs manual identification of a point from where u will draw it. 

I dont know if developer of this EA had enough knowledge to understand which point will be best when drawing elliot waves. 

Why not test this EA on mt4 so that we can know how good is it. I have some error in my mt4 that is why unable to test it atm. I will try to test it asap. But in the meantime if someone can do it, that would be great.

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Apr 26, 2013 05:21 am
Jogi User

Originally posted by ironical

I have found it on web and now sharing it with you guys.

Please test and give ur feedback. 

hey ironical. Thx for sharing. I have never used elliot waves in my trading but I will try to use this EA and see how it performs.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=1&s=26883&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Apr 27, 2013 02:19 pm

I have seen another elliot wave EA in the past which wasnt very successful. I have some problem with my mt4, so I cannot test it right now but I will test it as soon as possible to find out how good is it.

Stick to your rules

Página: 1