You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Exclusive Renko Sclalper

Página: 1
Jan 28, 2013 09:01 am
IPNDASNO User

$160 usd for a Scalper that has turned $1000 into $1700 in 5 Days with worth the price. 

Unforunately, there are only 500 copies being sold and the price will go up.  Price has already increased Today. 

The results are amazing so what can we expect?  

We can trade any Pair with no Limitations to Lotsize like many Commercial Bots that Limit the Lot size. 

The EA is quite complex and has many variables to Fine Tune including 10 Different Entry Logics and a several ways to Close the Profitable positions.  By analyzing the statistics, Over 1000+ in 5 days and the Average Trade duration in about 1 Hour, while Many of the trades are closed out wit 5+ pips in a few minutes. 

Check it out today. 

Jan 28, 2013 04:16 pm
IPNDASNO User

http://www.fxstat.com/en/performances/view/Exclusive_Renko_Scalper-14494

And go to my website to learn more ( in my signature - www.pipinvestment.com)

Jan 30, 2013 04:20 am
Jogi User

Many question arise. If this EA has turned $1000 into $1700 then why r u selling it for $160? You have alreadymade good profit then why not keep trading urself and keep making money. If u will generalize this strategy, it wont work in future.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=1&s=26883&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Jan 30, 2013 04:39 am
IPNDASNO User

My EA's are projects that become better from user feedback.  As more customers use this product, I have more opinions to make it better.  The selling of Robots are solely for that purpose.  Why not free? Then I would have too many customers and too many questions, suggestions, feedback.   

Exclusive Renko Scalper is my Third Commerical EA, after Idraw EA and Forex Identity.  My other EA's are what they are today because of the Feedback from my customers.  It's a mutual benefit. They get a better product and so do I. 

As far as NOT Working from Mass Amounts of users,  That's impossible for this strategy. Its not an Impulsive Scalping EA like Million Dollar Pips. 

Thanks for the questions and concern. 

Jan 31, 2013 05:07 am
Sasha User

Originally posted by IPNDASNO

My EA's are projects that become better from user feedback.  As more customers use this product, I have more opinions to make it better.  The selling of Robots are solely for that purpose.  Why not free? Then I would have too many customers and too many questions, suggestions, feedback.   

Exclusive Renko Scalper is my Third Commerical EA, after Idraw EA and Forex Identity.  My other EA's are what they are today because of the Feedback from my customers.  It's a mutual benefit. They get a better product and so do I. 

As far as NOT Working from Mass Amounts of users,  That's impossible for this strategy. Its not an Impulsive Scalping EA like Million Dollar Pips. 

Thanks for the questions and concern. 

Do u sell scalping EAs only or r there any longterm trading EAs too?

Feb 05, 2013 05:09 pm
Champ User

Why ur performances r no longer on fxstat especially the one using this EA? I visited ur website a couple of weeks ago and it was different than what it is now. Have u changed ur business?

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Feb 08, 2013 11:20 am

Excellent strategy for market analysis, in addition to scalping whether

this strategy can also be utilized for long-term or daily, as I prefer to trade long-term.

Mar 29, 2013 06:39 am
Champ User

Originally posted by StevenSmith

Excellent strategy for market analysis, in addition to scalping whether

this strategy can also be utilized for long-term or daily, as I prefer to trade long-term.

Which strategy? I can only see an advertisement of an EA here. 

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Página: 1