You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Forex is latest business for modern civilization?

Page: 1
Oct 01, 2012 02:49 pm

hello friends,
I think forex is latest business for modern civilization. we know present civilization is dependent on IT sector. forex is IT sector related. so its proved that, forex is top rank modern business. what are your views?

Oct 04, 2012 01:52 pm

Some may not consider it a business and I think it is high risk investment. It is forex market and not business. Depending on IT doesnt mean business. It is a modern investment opportunity with high risk.

Stick to your rules

Oct 10, 2012 03:42 pm
Sasha User

Originally posted by uniquetrader

Some may not consider it a business and I think it is high risk investment. It is forex market and not business. Depending on IT doesnt mean business. It is a modern investment opportunity with high risk.

I agree that it is an investment but investment in??? if u say forex market then again the question is :- "what is forex market". Is it a business or something else. Of course I do not agree that it is a game unless u r a child who enjoys graphical movements [grin][grin].

Brokers r actually doing business. We r investing through them. So it is a kind of business.

Oct 22, 2012 03:18 am
ironical User

Originally posted by Sasha
Of course I do not agree that it is a game unless u r a child who enjoys graphical movements [grin][grin].

hahaha. You can add a few more words to this statement. A child who enjoys graphical movements destroying his real money (coz it is very unlikely for a child to make money in forex if he is enjoying graphical movements).

On a serious note I think it is a risky business. If u dun take it serious, u will automaticaly fail in it.

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Oct 24, 2012 03:20 am
Champ User

Originally posted by forexmetal2015

hello friends,
I think forex is latest business for modern civilization. we know present civilization is dependent on IT sector. forex is IT sector related. so its proved that, forex is top rank modern business. what are your views?

Its base is old and its working is same as of stock market. But it is better than all stock markets. It is highly popular, highly volatile and highly profitable as well as risky. 

I think it will continue to gain popularity in future.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Nov 06, 2012 07:20 am
Jogi User

The emphasis is on "Modern" and not on "Business".  I think forexmetal assumed business = investment = anything related to business or investment. 

If this is the case then I think he is right. Forex is one of best modern businesses or investments. Risk level depends on u. Nowadays there r many tools and services which can help u in acheiving success.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=1&s=26883&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Nov 14, 2012 01:32 pm
illiterate User

Originally posted by forexmetal2015

hello friends,

Whatever it is, it is amazing. A market with 4 trillion. Imagine liquidity and volatility. You can access it from anywhere in the world bcoz of IT.

https://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=medium&c=1&s=25892&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Jan 14, 2013 03:02 pm

I have seen many traders considering it as gambling. You may try to gamble in it but I think forex is in no way gambling. It depends on ur style.

Stick to your rules

Jul 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Forex popularity is indeed high and now days, its being highly preferred by many since it can be done so easily. I love it all due to been able to work it our according to my own schedule. I find it incredible easy and comfortable with broker like OctaFX who only adds up to popularity of this business and makes it easy. They even have cTrader mobile platform through which I can operate from any corner and keeps me happy with working.

Apr 24, 2020 06:12 pm
Lena4030 User

Yes, its really true, forex is largest business in modern civilization. Everyday minimum 4 trillion dollar transaction in forex trading all over the world. Its the biggest business platform for all. Trading market not defined who is poor and who is rich. Just invest and earn. But first need to learn.

Thank you..

Page: 1