You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

One Of my strategy wana share with you guys also

Seite: < 1 2
Sep 26, 2012 02:17 pm
Champ User

Antworten: 711

Perhaps the strategy crashed and burned as we have not heard anything from Sadscorpian for many many a month. Another one bites the dust you could say :(

Wow... u look angry :D. Sadscorpion looks busy nowadays. Btw sadscorpion do u have an EA to share?? I am really waiting. Share a good one with good history. :)

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

Jun 17, 2017 02:13 pm

Antworten: 72

It is always nice that we share our strategies or try to help others. I believe it is what will help us with learning our self. This is why I go with OctaFX broker under whom I can really do well because of the wide range of features and facilities with having LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips, zero balance protection, swap free account and much more, it helps with any strategy and gives us extra room to play it out correctly.

Sep 14, 2017 12:04 am

Antworten: 62

It is always nice to share our strategies because it is what will help us forward with correcting everything. I love it most with OctaFX broker given they have brilliant set of features and facilities from lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection, swap free account and then there is even 50% deposit bonus that’s usable and comes without restrictions at all and got no restrictions at all, which keeps it all good for me.

Seite: < 1 2