You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

"TGIF" Report" QuantFXOpen for the week ending of...

Seite: 1
Jul 08, 2016 09:54 pm

Antworten: 36

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the TGIF Report. It's a short summary of the trading results of the QuantFXOpen system for the week ending each Friday(Scroll to the bottom for the most recent TGIF posts).

Below are some helpful links to stay informed of the latest updates, important changes, weekly results and my trading journal.

Please click here for the QuantFXOpen portfolio performance page  http://www.fxstat.com/performances/view/QuantFXOpen-54082/key/af41ab49eeec68adb66bf46b8062fd22

Click here for my Trading Journal where you will find the full QuantFXOpen portfolio strategy description also stay informed of the latest updates, important changes, weekly results and my trading journal. http://www.fxstat.com/en/p/dannydigitalfx/blog

dannydigitalFX

twitter @dannydigitalfx

Jul 08, 2016 09:56 pm

TGIF Report for week ending 7/1 Ended positive for +144 pips.

Had a great week here with the EURUSD pair bringing in the majority of the pips. Not much more to report. Enjoy the holiday weekend.

Jul 08, 2016 09:58 pm

TGIF Report for week ending 7/8 Ended negative -42.84 pips.

Thanks to a late signal on the GBPUSD pair which acted as a hedge, turned a potential larger drawdown into a reasonable drawdown for the week. Enjoy the weekend.

dannydigitalFX

twitter @dannydigitalfx

Jul 15, 2016 09:49 pm

TGIF Report for week ending 7/15 Ended up +21.

It was a great week of trading. The new pair and strategy helped with volatility and is starting to payoff. Rome wasn't built in a day, it's one trade, one week at a time. Over time QuantFXOpen will be they top strategy to follow and to participate in.

Thank you for following the TGIF Report each week. Till next time enjoy your weekend.

dannydigitalFX

twitter @dannydigitalFX

Jul 29, 2016 09:40 pm

TGIF Report for week ending 7/29 Ended Positive +227 pips.

I had a nice comeback this week from last weeks dismal results. I was able to pick up a good amount of pips and push up my cumulative return to end positive for the month. With that being said, enjoy your weekend and Thank you for following the TGIF Report.

dannydigitalFX

Aug 14, 2016 12:34 am

News Article Posted by QuantFXOpen 

TGIF Report for week ending 8/14 Ended -63.5 pips.

I don't run from the weekly numbers, I'm here to report the good and the not so good. The TGIF report is late but I did get it out. Holding my comments as I focus on the make over of the current strategies and the new strategies to be implemented. Havea good weekend till next week...see you then.

dannydigitalFX

Twitter @dannydigitalFX

Aug 26, 2016 09:05 pm

TGIF Report for week ending 8/26 Ended -115.5 pips.

Fed Fridays are never fun if you're currently in a trade from the beginning of the week and end up on the wrong side of Fed comments.

Not much more here to say. You can follow the TGIF Report on twitter@dannydigitalfx and you can find my blog on my fxstat page.

Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you next week Friday for another "TGIF" Report.

dannydigitalFX

Seite: 1