Aug 01, 2012 10:57 am

Antworten: 45

I'm searching for profitable EA's.

But I haven't found one who makes some profitable months in a row

Please Help me finding some :))

Aug 02, 2012 03:54 pm
Sasha User

Antworten: 836

hehehe. Very hard to find. You may find it at very high price. I think it is better to use signal service than to spend high amount on EA which may not run in long run.

Aug 03, 2012 11:32 am
ironical User

Antworten: 734

Yea. Many people want u to e-mail them and then a long conversation starts. The end is usually scam. So signal services r much better than buying an EA which has higher chyance of scam.

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Aug 04, 2012 01:20 pm

Antworten: 939

There r similar posts on this forum. But no one is able to find real profitable EA. A couple of users asked others to mail them and then they will provide something which, I dun think, will be profitable.

Stick to your rules

Aug 05, 2012 04:19 pm
ironical User

Originally posted by uniquetrader

There r similar posts on this forum. But no one is able to find real profitable EA. A couple of users asked others to mail them and then they will provide something which, I dun think, will be profitable.

That is because consistent profitability in forex is only possible with high experience. If someone is able to make profitable EA, he will never sell it for 100 or 1000 dollars. A successful EA will have very high cost. 

There is a big chance that instead of selling profitable EA the owner opt for managing accounts or signal providing. Afterall who would want to sell his years of success when he can earn by other ways.

Aug 27, 2012 04:56 pm
Sasha User

Antworten: 836

Originally posted by ironical

Originally posted by uniquetrader

That is because consistent profitability in forex is only possible with high experience. If someone is able to make profitable EA, he will never sell it for 100 or 1000 dollars. A successful EA will have very high cost. 

There is a big chance that instead of selling profitable EA the owner opt for managing accounts or signal providing. Afterall who would want to sell his years of success when he can earn by other ways.

Profitable EAs r usually developed by group of traders. The best I have ever seen is v0009 EA which also showed its profitability here on fxstat. They were not willing to sell it for any price. They wanted some kind of partnership with very big company. So this is what successful traders do. They cannot sell their EAs for a few bucks

Sep 24, 2012 07:10 am
way7to7win User

Antworten: 12

Originally posted by sharktrader
I'm searching for profitable EA's. But I haven't found one who makes some profitable months in a row Please Help me finding some :))  

Hello Dear there are some profitable experts available. like wallstreet , volatility factor, forex Envy and others. i have cracked versions and they are making trades as the same as original version. but as you read in this topic theses experts are not stable. you can't expect too much. 

*** i am a human and i am not strange to humanity ***

Sep 25, 2012 05:35 pm
lam200017 User

Antworten: 10

Actually there are very profitable EA I know some PAMM account manager   are using very profitable ea but those ea are not for sale , they will not even share that ea !!

Oct 09, 2012 11:10 am
elle User

Antworten: 4

If there is a more expert strategy to enhance performance of an EA, it would be to add more filtration to figure out industry movements with Signs such as ADX (Average Online Activity Index) and CCI (Commodity Route Index).

Oct 11, 2012 03:16 am
ironical User

Originally posted by elle

If there is a more expert strategy to enhance performance of an EA, it would be to add more filtration to figure out industry movements with Signs such as ADX (Average Online Activity Index) and CCI (Commodity Route Index).

an expert strategy to enhance EA performance[erm]... Can u explain it a little more... 

Oct 14, 2012 03:42 pm
Jogi User

Antworten: 685

Originally posted by sharktrader

I'm searching for profitable EA's.

But I haven't found one who makes some profitable months in a row

Please Help me finding some :))

What kind of profitable do u need? the one which can convert ur 100 bucks to 1 million?

You should define the "success" in forex first. Then maybe someone can help u in finding successful EA.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=1&s=26883&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Seite: 1