You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

What is the advantage of trading with a regulated broker?

Seite: < 1 2 3
Dec 23, 2013 09:50 am

Antworten: 47

Originally posted by cheesyfinger

Just want to add that though its not set out in writing, most regulated brokers work to a certain standard level because they are regulated they want to impress, whereas unregulated ones mainly are simply after the money without the quality service i.e. when you want to make a withdrawal they might make up all sorts of excuses to delay the transaction 

Right indeed.One good quality of good broker must be fast withdrawal system.Most regulated brokers has standard set on its withfrawal system and it should be always hassle-free.

Jan 09, 2014 03:00 pm
leebelisar User

Antworten: 120

Originally posted by mohammedzaydon

which one of the regularity authorities mentioned is the best ?

Different countries and states have different regulators. So I think the issue here is not who among those authorities are the best. Depending on which country, all regularity authorities are all the best, per my opinion.

Jul 24, 2020 10:53 am
Asher User

Antworten: 276

Regulation plays an important role to ensure that forex brokers abide by the set rules and standards, as well as ensuring that they don’t indulge in illegal practices. As such, you should ensure you work with licensed and regulated brokers to protect your interests.

Sep 17, 2020 08:44 am

Antworten: 227

As a trader, it is vital that we focus on working through a reliable and trustworthy broker, as it is something that makes huge and noticable difference. I love it with a broker like FreshForex. They are a highly reliable and trustworthy broker with loads of benefits from low spreads to high leverage, bonuses and much more. It all plays superbly for me.

Seite: < 1 2 3