Voting

Votes: +2

OCTAFX

صفحة: 1 2 >
Feb 24, 2012 11:53 am
megrawab Hostedslavebeta

مشاركات: 332
اشترك في: 16/08/2011

Rate the broker you know! Brokers can reply to traders' reviews after properly identifying themselves.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No thread for this yet so I will open one. An new ECN forex broker, registered at Grenadines. Lowest spread: 0.3 pip on Eur/Usd. $5 minimum deposit on micro account. Wide payment options: PM, LR, MB, CashU

They currently offer $8 no deposit bonus for new clients that will open microaccounts. Profit can be withdrawn anytime. 8 standard lost must be traded before the bonus can be withdrawn, anothe bonus is unlocked after 8 lots trading. 

OctaFX Website

I am a hosted slave beta.

Feb 27, 2012 05:57 am
ejazahmed User

مشاركات: 29
اشترك في: 13/02/2012

he broker is currently offering a no deposit 8 USD bonus. I have opened an account and got bonus on verification of the documents. Brokers looks good in execution and support. I hope to have a good and lasting stay with the broker.

[aww]

Mar 04, 2012 01:01 pm
ironical User

مشاركات: 734
اشترك في: 22/04/2011

It has very low min-deposit limit for micro accounts.

Ejaz ahmed do u plan on increasing ur investment with this broker. If yes, please keep us updated about their support and ur trading experience :).

[aww]

The good or ill of a man lies within his own will. – Epictetus

Mar 15, 2012 11:48 am
cees User

مشاركات: 385
اشترك في: 05/12/2011

i onces traded thei  demo they are really good and the support level is great.

Apr 07, 2012 05:58 am

مشاركات: 74
اشترك في: 07/04/2012

octafx is one of the new broker.they are STP broker so that means very low spread and very fast execution.l have tested their platform with their no deposit bonus and l was amazed of the speed.unfortunately l have lost the bonus but as soon as possible l will deposit some amount and l will trade via fxstat.

May 11, 2012 05:52 pm
Champ User

مشاركات: 711
اشترك في: 17/05/2011

They also give u a chance to win prize money through demo contests. Octafx is spending $1000 monthly on this contest. This is low as compared to prize money offered by some other brokers but it is encouraging for newbies.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=tiny&c=1&s=24959&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=profitfactor

May 13, 2012 02:59 pm
Jogi User

مشاركات: 685
اشترك في: 06/06/2011

Originally posted by Champ

They also give u a chance to win prize money through demo contests. Octafx is spending $1000 monthly on this contest. This is low as compared to prize money offered by some other brokers but it is encouraging for newbies.

Newbies r attracted to such marketing campaigns. Contests and bonuses r becoming essential for brokersto get high number of small investors.

http://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=wide&c=1&s=26883&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Jul 07, 2012 07:16 pm

مشاركات: 194
اشترك في: 26/04/2012

Good to see that they are giving us 8$ no deposit bonus which can be helpful to us to trade and its a great opportunity in front of us to make a good amount of profit through it.

Oct 14, 2012 01:12 pm
illiterate User

مشاركات: 561
اشترك في: 21/04/2011

Originally posted by randy181992

Good to see that they are giving us 8$ no deposit bonus which can be helpful to us to trade and its a great opportunity in front of us to make a good amount of profit through it.

Dun fall for these small bonuses. these bonuses r usually so tiny that u cannot even test their service completely. Go for established brokers with good reviews.

https://www.fxstat.com/widget/link?t=medium&c=1&s=25892&o1=growth&o2=drawdown&o3=monthly&o4=equity

Oct 16, 2012 11:31 am
Urus User

مشاركات: 2
اشترك في: 16/10/2012

not diligent broker of OctaFX! :(
Opened at them the account for receiving a bezdepozitny bonus. Put in order them the documents, passed verification, a bonus enlisted.
Satisfied a condition for bonus removal, gained 2pip, sent the demand for removal profits.showed a new condition
without which profits not to remove - according to their reference at forums to leave the positive reviews on them. All right, made!
Further the letter with such contents comes to me to mail: "profit removal to you it is refused, as you have other bonus
accounts".Как so?!! Roughly telling me exposed a mosheynik! and if it would be valid so, why then they me
verified and added a bonus! I not once wrote to them, about it, and could provide the additional
documents confirming that I it I.
In reply silence! More than three years trade in the market, such impudence and a mosheynechestvo yet didn't meet. Profit not big, but time and the untwisted account is a pity,
I think any trader me will understand.

Oct 16, 2012 11:31 am
Urus User

مشاركات: 2
اشترك في: 16/10/2012

не добросовестный брокер OctaFX!:(
Открыл у них счет для получения бездепозитного бонуса.Оправил им сканы своих документов,прошел верификацию,бонус зачислили.
Выполнил условия для снятия бонуса,наторговал 2лота,отправил заявку на снятие прибыли.сначало предьявили новое условие
без которого брибыль не снять- по их ссылке на форумах оставить свои положительные отзывы о них.Ладно,сделал!
Далее приходит мне на почту письмо с таким содержанием: "в снятии прибыли вам отказано,так как у вас имеются другие бонусные
счета".Как так?!! Грубо говоря меня выставили мошейником!и если бы это действительно было бы так,почему тогда они меня
верифицировали и начислили бонус!я им не однократно писал,по этому поводу,и мог бы предоставить дополнительные
документы подтверждающие что я это я.
В ответ тишина!Торгую на рынке более трех лет,такой наглости и мошейнечества еще не встречал.Прибыль не большая,но жалко время и раскрученный счет,
думаю любой трейдер меня поймет.

صفحة: 1 2 >