You are currently not signed in.

Please sign in or register.

Fóruns Desempenhos Happy Forex

Happy Forex Verified real account

Lucro: 216.09% Início Negociação: 06/09/2013
Drawdown: 22.54% Drawdown absoluto: 0.41%
Total de pips: 10599.7 Tipo de desempenho: Real
Investidor: Automated
Página: 1 2 >
03/10/2018 09:29 AM
HappyForex Hostedbeta

Postagens: 18
Membro desde: 06/12/2010

More than 5 years history!
Withdrawals $100.000  
More info on our site: https://www.happyforex.de/happy-martigrid/

29/12/2019 04:46 PM
emiso92 User

Postagens: 19
Membro desde: 29/12/2019

I testing your EA and better is EA VST-V5 
https://www.bestfxtools.com/paid,1,en.html

29/12/2019 04:59 PM
emiso92 User

Postagens: 19
Membro desde: 29/12/2019

The results generated backwards... this person has been spamming on myfxbook for several years and all negative comments are removed there...

29/12/2019 10:15 PM
HappyForex Hostedbeta

Postagens: 18
Membro desde: 06/12/2010

Originally posted by emiso92

I testing your EA and better is EA VST-V5 https://www.bestfxtools.com/paid,1,en.html



 
You certainly don't have our products. You just want to present your product through this forum and discriminate against other sellers.

29/12/2019 10:16 PM
HappyForex Hostedbeta

Postagens: 18
Membro desde: 06/12/2010

Originally posted by emiso92

The results generated backwards... this person has been spamming on myfxbook for several years and all negative comments are removed there...



 
Multiple sellers are deleting your comments via support myfxbook because you keep writing negative comments. Many members already know you:
Warning - bestfxtools alias besttools - Never buy an EA at bestfxtools!
https://www.myfxbook.com/community/general/warning-bestfxtools-alias-besttools-never/1462052,1

30/12/2019 10:02 PM
emiso92 User

Postagens: 19
Membro desde: 29/12/2019

I not promoting my product, beacuse I not sell EA, but you cheating since severals years on myfxbook and always bad comments is hidden. You offer bad products and I testing your 9 EAs for 199 EUR... no thanks!
 
Comments about your products, severals added from the same IP... "Review Moderation Team Note: This review came from the same location as the review from "Happy Forex" left on 2011-12-01." "
 
I bought the Happy Way EA and start trading. But the account blow up on 8th Aug 11' But somehow the account at Forexpeacearmy stop the tracking after 3rd Aug 11. Also, if you go the the HappyForex forum, you will realized the EA for Happy way demo is resetted from Aug 11 onwards. It is a useless EA which do not have stop loss with unlimited high risk. It is a big scam." Everybody pls be aware.
 
other comments: https://www.forexprotect.com/forex-ea-experts-robot-review/631/happy-forex-review

30/12/2019 10:04 PM
emiso92 User

Postagens: 19
Membro desde: 29/12/2019

You have been cheating for several years and various services are helping you with this, it's time to end it!

30/12/2019 10:27 PM
emiso92 User

Postagens: 19
Membro desde: 29/12/2019

Here is information how you submit results for myfxbook and you are cheating on the system and then you show good results.
 
 
https://campforex.com/happy-forex-review-9xeas-for-e199-scam-forex-robots/
"This simply means that the developer is loading this demo a few more times which will prompt myfxbook’s algorithm to increase overall gain and give the impression that the robot has gained a lot in a short time"
 
 
"Conclusion
Happy Forex concentrates on releasing a new robot almost every year.
Another thing is that this developer is potentially giving us multiple myfxbook accounts at once as a distraction."
 
 
I recommend everyone who has been deceived by Happy Forex to add their opinion here
https://www.forexprotect.com/forex-ea-experts-robot-review/631/happy-forex-review

31/12/2019 09:58 AM
HappyForex Hostedbeta

Postagens: 18
Membro desde: 06/12/2010

Originally posted by emiso92

I not promoting my product, beacuse I not sell EA, but you cheating since severals years on myfxbook and always bad comments is hidden. You offer bad products and I testing your 9 EAs for 199 EUR... no thanks! Comments about your products, severals added from the same IP... "Review Moderation Team Note: This review came from the same location as the review from "Happy Forex" left on 2011-12-01." " I bought the Happy Way EA and start trading. But the account blow up on 8th Aug 11' But somehow the account at Forexpeacearmy stop the tracking after 3rd Aug 11. Also, if you go the the HappyForex forum, you will realized the EA for Happy way demo is resetted from Aug 11 onwards. It is a useless EA which do not have stop loss with unlimited high risk. It is a big scam." Everybody pls be aware. other comments: https://www.forexprotect.com/forex-ea-experts-robot-review/631/happy-forex-review



 
Not selling EA VST-V5? On your website is EA VST-V5 for $ 229.00 !!! Your next lie.
 
Comment about your product EA VST-V5: Do not waste your money with these guys, there accounts are not verified and trade history is private. After you buy the EA they send you the 2 ex4 files but no set files. Then I went to back test and optimize this EA, and it will not back test at all, zero trades.
They gave me a 20% discount so the cost of the EA was only $192.00 USD, but when you cant back test an EA its a big red flag because they are hiding something, and that is the fact that it does not make any money. There web site is very professional looking, but thats as far as it goes so dont waste your money.
I tried to run the EA at 0.01 lots on the EURUSD for a while and it only lost money. I will get my money back through PayPal/Visa, but I am just warning everyone that if any system or EA looks to good to be true it usually is, plus the fact that the account is not verified with there trade history made private.
 
https://www.whoishostingthis.com/#search=forexprotect.com
https://www.whoishostingthis.com/#search=bestfxtools.com
https://www.whoishostingthis.com/#search=mqlblue.com
 
Same IP Address: 188.128.223.184 for forexprotect.com, bestfxtools.com and mqlblue.com
You support your own websites/EAs in own website forexprotect.com and writing false reviews about different providers of services.

31/12/2019 10:21 AM
HappyForex Hostedbeta

Postagens: 18
Membro desde: 06/12/2010

Originally posted by emiso92

You have been cheating for several years and various services are helping you with this, it's time to end it!



 
Services/Admins/Members in Myfxbook, FPA and ForexFactory know about you in the long term:
Comment about your product: looking at your pictures (cos only that we can see,happy pictures) around in all your ... multi threads i must agree you must be rich already counting the number of pips your tools are making.
not to mention that i see you addressing your best tools ONLY to those high impact members ( like me) cos you limited posts in your threads by this rule.
no verified accessible myfxbook links to prove transparent happy pictures you post,your old signals so much advertised by you are gone as was pure scam,site closed.
and now this ''best forex tools'' jokes, and to get rid of any no red flag members comments you restricted them to post in your threads.shame on you to use such tricks.
i am high impact member old enough in this forum and all i can tell is that all your threads are a joke and i suspect you of scam as you cant prove your performance in a transparent way.so i advise all newbies lurking here and who cant post because you restricted them ,to stay away from your dangerous tools until you can prove with transparent past performance data your claims ,not just silly pictures.
and of course... i will make you famous peace!

Página: 1 2 >